none
ccf admino console issue RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed ccf 2009 on a single server install mode.  Upon a successful install, when I open the admin console, I receive the following error message as I attempt to view agents/groups/....

COM0100: No configuration settings were found for section=micrsoft.ccf/csr.webservice.providers.adminconsole.agentWS

I have modifed my webconfig to allow all users and can browse via iis.  Any thoughts on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

N

Saturday, September 12, 2009 7:16 PM

Answers

All replies

• Check the web.config file for the ContactCenter web service and allow all users, if you haven't done it already.
    Monday, September 14, 2009 7:52 PM
  • Thanks SKSR.  That is a part of it but also will need to modify the metabase.xml to allow for Ntlm under the metabase.xml(webservice node.)  The issue cleared up after.
    Monday, September 14, 2009 7:58 PM
  • We modified metabase.xml file and allow all user access in Contact Center web service. Also we are able to access services through browser, but still above mentioned error is coming "COM0100: No configuration settings were found for section=micrsoft.ccf/csr.webservice.providers.adminconsole.agentWS".

Please help.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:55 PM