none
BizTalk 2013 R2: MQSC adapter not correctly pushing entire message into MQ

Question

• We are facing the issue where MQSC adapter not pushing the entire message to MQ.  We have setup where on send port we have custom pipeline.

Custom pipeline contain the three component- Xml Assemebler (BOM=false), Heaader Encoder (custom component- it promote the MQ context properties) and MQRFH2Encoder(custom component) to set the MQ RFH2 properties.

When last component in pipeline execute, we log the entire message at physical location and then pipeline hand it over to MQSC adapter and then to MQ.

But when message goes to MQ via adapter, as per MQ team, body part or message contain is missing and only header part is available. While the message from log file after pipeline execution contain the details with body and RFH header. When we asked MQ team to manual push logged message to MQ then it processed by receiving system.

Now question is why the message not coming to MQ as expected when it processed through MQSC adapter and which is not as entire as the message after pipeline process.

Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:57 AM

Answers

• The issue is resolved now.

It was not issue with CodedCharSetId . I made it this value  to 1208 as before.

reasonCode = 2142 issue was because of header data going extra.

Revisited the code and modified it and now resolved.

P:N:  while Writing  header  data to message in pipeline component, use the BinaryWriter class.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:13 PM

All replies

• Hi

Can you turn on MessageBody Tracking on the SendPort and check what message is handed to the adapter after pipeline processing? Once you turn it on, you can check the outbound message from "Tracked Message Events".

Thanks Arindam

Monday, May 22, 2017 10:29 PM
  • Thanks.

I have modified the small code change and now the body is coming after pipeline processing. But now we are getting below error:

Failure encountered while attempting to put message to queue. queue = xxxxxxxxx, queueManager = xxxx, reasonCode = 2142.

As per blog, https://blogs.biztalk360.com/marriage-between-biztalk-server-2006-and-ibm-websphere-message-broker/              

I have changed the CodedCharSetId value 437 still we have same error.

Not sure which RFH2 header property raising this issue. Any Input.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:13 AM
  • The issue is resolved now.

It was not issue with CodedCharSetId . I made it this value  to 1208 as before.

reasonCode = 2142 issue was because of header data going extra.

Revisited the code and modified it and now resolved.

P:N:  while Writing  header  data to message in pipeline component, use the BinaryWriter class.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:13 PM