none
How to get All mails in all MailBoxes in Exchange Server 2013 by using EWS Managed API RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

What is the Best way for Accessing  all mails in all Mail Box's in Exchange Server 2013 by using EWS Managed API.

I have Admin credentials[ Username and Password] , by using this i need to Access all user's mail boxes and Contacts.

what is the best way for doing this ?

i tried using Delegate Access to access mailboxes, but i am not succeed because  of permissions. And i  read about impersonation that all needs permissions.

what is the best Way of Accessing all mailboxes and contacts folder ?

Please share your ideas or if possible Sample code would be better

Thank you

• Edited by Dora407 Monday, June 2, 2014 10:24 AM
    Monday, June 2, 2014 10:23 AM

All replies

• >>I have Admin credentials[ Username and Password] , by using this i need to Access all user's mail boxes and Contacts.

Admin credentials mean nothing in regards to Mailbox access, so to use delegate access you would need to grant rights to the every Mailbox using Add-MailboxPermission (or if you only want access to the Contacts folder use add-mailboxfolderpermission to add/change rights on the contacts folder) or you need to setup and use EWS Impersonation http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/dd633680(v=exchg.80).aspx .

>>And i  read aboutimpersonation that all needs permissions.

By default the only user that can access mailbox content is the owner of the mailbox, you will only be able to access content in a Mailbox if its has been shared with you or you grant youself rights to the mailbox using Exchange Admistrative credentials. All of this will leave an audit trail.

Cheers
    Glen

Tuesday, June 3, 2014 4:33 AM