none
Access WebApp: Yes/No Parameter Queries RRS feed

• Question

• I am looking for assistance troubleshooting a correlation ID error from Access Services when trying to run a query using Access WebApp. The purpose of the query is to return records that have a certain combination of multiple yes/no data fields in the database. I developed the query, user form, and results data form using the directions from the following support videos:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Video-Parameter-queries-in-Access-Apps-part-1-Create-and-test-the-query-16744dbe-523c-40a5-887f-04a06ae168ee

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Video-Parameter-queries-in-Access-Apps-part-2-Create-the-views-needed-to-run-the-query-c0b103f1-81db-4ddc-8af8-77ebc427ed96

I also tried to simplify the form by only using a yes/no parameter query that uses only one requested yes/no parameter as opposed to the combination that is really necessary. Under either scenario the query works just fine in the local version when i shift from design view to the datasheet view of access. However, when using the forms through Office365 Sharepoint it yields a correlation Id error. I troubleshooted with Sharepoint support and they believe it is a problem with how the web app query is built.

What is the format for the criteria in the query? It is currently working with [parameter1] [parameter2] etc. for each parameter. I used the same parameter for the Control Name in the web app form.

Any suggestions are very welcome!

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 3:57 PM

All replies

• Hello,

What control do you use to pass the parameter?

If the field is a YES/NO field, i think we need to get the value from a check box.

E.g.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:37 AM