Q: Integrating AdSDK to support other HTML5/JS platforms (Cordova/PhoneGap) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi! I'm currently exploring the possibility of integrating AdSDK to support other platforms (Cordova/PhoneGap& HTML5/JS) and wondering if there is any way to do this before moving to a different Ad Provider.

Thanks in advance!
    //Adam
    Tuesday, September 29, 2015 10:15 PM

All replies

• Presuming the output is an HTML5/JS Windows app, you should be able to leverage the HTML5/JS AdControl, but if you are asking if we have a cross platform plug-in of the AdControl that will let you use same on Android/iOS, we do not.
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:29 PM
  • Matt,
    Thanks for the reply! Use case is actually to deliver Ads for OSX and Windows Native (C++) apps in a native browser Window (either Safari or IE).

I've been looking at some of the mobile app providers which provide support for native JS/HTML and wrappers for the various platforms.

Hope to hear from you with some good news!

Sincerely,
    //Adam

Thursday, October 1, 2015 12:01 AM
  • i'm way behind on correspondence, sorry for delay...  we don't have SDKs that we release externally for browser scenarios nor for inside apps running on OS besides Windows, sorry to say.
    Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:42 PM