none
Which MSDN subscription to choose RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, 

I have been looking at MSDN as an alternative to the decommissioned technet subscription. I am a bit confused as to what subscription would suit me.

I use it for testing and troubleshooting purposes for technologies that integrate with MS windows servers (not specific to one product), MS windows desktop OS (not specific to one product) and MS Office versions.

Basically I am looking at Windows server/Desktops and MS office, non version dependent.

Thankyou

Friday, January 16, 2015 3:56 PM

Answers

• Which subscription you purchase really depends on what you want to do with the subscription and what your budget is.  The place to go to review all the levels is: http://www.visualstudio.com/products/compare-visual-studio-products-vs.  

Also make sure you check the "download the full list of products" link at the very bottom of the page, which links to an excel document that contains far more details.  

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support

Did Microsoft call you out of the blue about your computer? No, they didn't.

• Proposed as answer by Mike KinsmanModerator Friday, January 23, 2015 4:56 PM
    • Marked as answer by Lrbkm Friday, March 6, 2015 9:20 AM
    Friday, January 23, 2015 4:56 PM