none
.net Framework and Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• First and foremost, I am not a computer expert.  I am trying to run an program for my TI calculator which is requiring the .Net framework to be installed on my PC.  I found a post which said that .Net 3.5 was on the computer already and I followed the steps to turn it on.  The TI program is still saying that I do not have the .Net software on my laptop.  Where do I begin to correct this problem? 

Do I really have it on my computer?
    Friday, February 26, 2010 10:20 PM

Answers

• Go to control panel, programs and then turn windows features on or off. There you can see if you have .NET 3.5 installed. It not check it and click OK to install it.
    Saturday, February 27, 2010 12:21 AM
  • Hi Aggie11,

Thank you for your post.

If you're running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7, .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1 is shipped with it as one of OS component. You can try Andreas's suggestion to turn on the feature of .NET Framework 3.5.1.

If you're not running Server 2008 or Windows 7, you can manually download .NET Framework 3.5 full package and install it.

Hope this helps! If you have any concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, March 2, 2010 8:19 AM

All replies

• Go to control panel, programs and then turn windows features on or off. There you can see if you have .NET 3.5 installed. It not check it and click OK to install it.
    Saturday, February 27, 2010 12:21 AM
  • Hi Aggie11,

Thank you for your post.

If you're running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7, .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1 is shipped with it as one of OS component. You can try Andreas's suggestion to turn on the feature of .NET Framework 3.5.1.

If you're not running Server 2008 or Windows 7, you can manually download .NET Framework 3.5 full package and install it.

Hope this helps! If you have any concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, March 2, 2010 8:19 AM