Problem with CodedUI and Dynamic html RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi, I am implementing codedUI on a website, I am generating the code through recording. There is a field with a list of items and this list is a dynamic object on the screen, and the recording can not generate the test again. What I can do follows the example below and the generated code.

Thursday, December 8, 2016 5:38 PM

All replies

• Hi murilo.prado,

>>What I can do follows the example below and the generated code

There is no example listed below. Please check your reply carefully.

>>There is a field with a list of items and this list is a dynamic object on the screen, and the recording can not generate the test again.

We could re-hand the recording code, please refer to the following MSDN document about Move a test method to the UIMap File to facilitate customization.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg269469.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

If I misunderstand your issue, please feel free to let me know.

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Oscar_Wu Monday, December 12, 2016 2:54 AM
    Monday, December 12, 2016 2:53 AM
  • Hi my friend,

Please let me know your latest results.

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:56 AM