How set an Margin for header in the edges in MS Word RRS feed

• Question

• User-2062901272 posted

Hi Expert,

How can i set a the top margin in rdlc. Because when i try to print, the top portion of the header has been cut off.

But in the PDF the print out is correct.

Thanks.

Monday, February 19, 2018 3:43 AM

Answers

• User-707554951 posted

Hi ryoka012:

As for the report margin of ASP.NET Webform ReportViewer displayed report,are you using Server Report from SQL Server reporting service or local client report(rdlc file) in project? Based on my experience, for the Reporting Service report, the margins are configured through the report page's layout setting and are stored in RDL

file(for server report) or RDLC file(for visual studio developed client

report). Whenever, you're designing a report, in the design-time "layout" view, you can configure the "margins" for the report through the following steps:

1.click on the background of the report

1. In the property window, locate the "Layout" category and you can find

the "Margins" setting

After you change this margins setting, it will reflect to the exported PDF and TIFF report output. For normal HTML output, margin is not displayed.

Hope this helps.

https://www.codeproject.com/Questions/636050/How-to-Set-Page-size-in-RDLC

Best regards

Cathy

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, February 20, 2018 4:15 AM

All replies

• User-707554951 posted

Hi ryoka012:

As for the report margin of ASP.NET Webform ReportViewer displayed report,are you using Server Report from SQL Server reporting service or local client report(rdlc file) in project? Based on my experience, for the Reporting Service report, the margins are configured through the report page's layout setting and are stored in RDL

file(for server report) or RDLC file(for visual studio developed client

report). Whenever, you're designing a report, in the design-time "layout" view, you can configure the "margins" for the report through the following steps:

1.click on the background of the report

1. In the property window, locate the "Layout" category and you can find

the "Margins" setting

After you change this margins setting, it will reflect to the exported PDF and TIFF report output. For normal HTML output, margin is not displayed.

Hope this helps.

https://www.codeproject.com/Questions/636050/How-to-Set-Page-size-in-RDLC

Best regards

Cathy

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, February 20, 2018 4:15 AM
  • User-2062901272 posted

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. as per checking it is base on the alignment of rdlc.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 1:35 AM