none
Missing browsers in Web Superpreview 4 (full version) and Web Superprevier 3 for internet explorer (free version) (have IE9 beta installed) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I seem to have a missing IE8 in Expression web superpreview 4 (full version), I have Firefox, IE6, IE7 and IE8 (compatibility mode) but NO IE8 (non compatibility mode).

So i decided to download Expression Web 3 superpreview for IE (free version) and this ONLY has IE6.

Whats going on? AM i missing something?

My setup is Windows 7 64 bit with Internet Explorer 9 beta installed.

Anybody else having problems?

I would reallyt appreciate any feedback of what could be wrong.

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 9:51 PM

Answers

• It's been a couple of months since I read this, so memory may not serve, but I believe that the later version (7 and 8) IE support in SP depends upon what you have installed on your machine. Since IE8 and IE9 cannot side-by-side install, when you installed the beta of IE9, IE8 went bye-bye.

Search the forum on "IE9 superpreview." I believe there were other threads about this. Right now, gotta go vote, so you'll have to research it yourself.  ;-)

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    • Marked as answer by John90934 Wednesday, November 3, 2010 7:02 AM
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 10:35 PM

All replies