none
Refrence data types maximum range in c# and .net? Please read to the end after answer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all first of all i am sorry because my first language is not English.
    I'm making video Educational about c# and 
    I do not want I don't want to give the wrong education so is very important that all my Contents  be exactly correct.

I have some question please answer me by true false because I'm confused by other post please just answer me by correct and incorrect or short obvious answer.

With the research I did I think I understood about reference types

First :all reference types range is Unknown(Is this Correct)?

Second:one of the reference types subset is String so range it is Unknown but string Length can be including 2,147,483,647 char on 32platform(int32)and can be including 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 char on 64platform(int64)(Is this Correct)?

Third:size of String on 32platform about 2GByte for each variable(Is this Correct)?

Forth:size of String on 64platform can be greater than2GByte for each variable(Is this Correct)?

Fifth:maximum index of array can be including 2,147,483,647on 32platform(int32) and maximum size can be 2GByte for each variable(Is this Correct)?

Sixth:maximum index of array can be including 2,147,483,647 on 64platform(int64) and size can be greater than 2GByte for each variable(Is this Correct)?

Seventh:other reference types maximum range is Unknown because have not any Length like int32 for String(Is this Correct)?

I Say again please try to answer me one by one correct and incorrect or short obvious answer and try answer without link because I searched a lot

thanks all very much با تشکر فراوان(thanks in Persian)

Saturday, February 8, 2020 12:06 PM