My app started getting approved very soon after I update it RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a Windows Phone app. I first published it about 1.5 years ago. Back then and for a few months when I updated my app, I needed to wait about 4 days for it to be approved and published. But recently, when I send an update request, my app gets approved and published just a few minutes later.

I am very glad this is happening, I can quickly fix the bugs if I find any. But I wonder what has changed. Is this the case for every Windows Phone app right now or do some developers get into some kind of "trusted" list after a while?

Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:10 PM

Answers

• Hi Canol,

Its good that your app was approved quickly. To answer to your question ... the app submissions depend on the capabilities you have requested in your application. Plus if you already have verified everything using the store test kit... chances of fast submission increases.

Microsoft has made some changes and they are working to make the app submission process more rapid. So if your app requires a lot of capabilities, submission may take few days but in most cases this process of submission is quick nowadays.

Saurabhk

• Proposed as answer by Saurabh_kr Sunday, October 5, 2014 10:04 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Canol Gökel Monday, October 6, 2014 8:47 PM
    • Marked as answer by Miles P - MSFT Tuesday, October 14, 2014 8:44 PM
    Sunday, October 5, 2014 10:04 AM