Enabling HTTPS RRS feed

• Question

• We are using custom domain for our CDN endpoint (standard microsoft tier). We CNAMEd our cdnverify.OURDOMAIN.com to cdnverify.ENDPOINTURL.com. But now when trying to enable HTTPS  with CDN managed certifiate the process is stuck on "Domain Validation" phase and it's been like this for 3 days. I haven't received an email at administrator@OURDOMAIN.com
    Monday, August 12, 2019 12:19 PM

Answers

• I got an email from DigiCert, and now my domain is verified and all is working as expected, this issue is now resolved.
    • Marked as answer by Valon Haliti Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:05 AM
    Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:05 AM

All replies

• Greetings,

Hope you are working with Apex domain. Just want to know how you are enabling HTTPS here whether through Azure managed certificate or with your own certificate. 

Regards,

Subhash

Monday, August 12, 2019 12:33 PM
  • We are trying to verify cdn.OURDOMAIN.com and we are trying to enable HTTPS through managed certificate.
    Monday, August 12, 2019 12:35 PM
  • Ideally CDN validation should not take this amount of time to get validated. Please provide us with the below details so that I can work in the background.

Provider Name:

Profile Name:

Endpoint’s Name:

Custom Domain Hostname:

Approximate time in UTC when the problem was first noticed

And send mail to AzCommunity@microsoft.com with the above mentioned details.

Monday, August 12, 2019 12:47 PM
  • I got an email from DigiCert, and now my domain is verified and all is working as expected, this issue is now resolved.
    • Marked as answer by Valon Haliti Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:05 AM
    Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:05 AM