none
Driver signing submission (sysdev) hangs at step 5/10 with no other info RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All.  Please excuse me if this is the incorrect forum for this.  We're trying to sign a Windows10 driver binary through sysdev.  We've signed winqual.exe wither EV cert returned, and have created the package in what we believe to be the prescribed format.  the submission hangs at step 5/10.  It stayed that way for 18+ hours.

Does anyone have any inkling as to how to proceed?

Thursday, February 4, 2016 4:16 PM

All replies

• Is there really no way to get any sort of diagnostic about where a submission fails??

So what is the next step?  A support incident?  Not a problem if that's what is needed.  

Any help here is greatly appreciated!

• Edited by Wade_Dawson Wednesday, February 10, 2016 1:08 PM
    Wednesday, February 10, 2016 1:07 PM
  • If you find out, please let me know.  We are in the same boat.  The lack of information on whether/when the new driver signing policies are going to be enforced in the OS and why the portal signing seems to be failing is making it increasingly difficult to make plans for our (not insignificant number of) driver releases.
    Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:50 PM
  • If this is still a problem, please send email to the Sysdev@Microsoft.com alias and include the link to this forum post. I can assist once this is done.
    Friday, March 4, 2016 7:50 PM
  • If this is still a problem, please send email to the Sysdev@Microsoft.com alias and include the link to this forum post. I can assist once this is done.
    Friday, March 4, 2016 7:50 PM