No Storage account found for this subscription RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to create a Windows Azure Node Template on head node which has HPC Server 2012 for Azure burst.

I am following below link to create Azure Node template. Also added Subscriptions ID and Management certificate, getting  error as No Storage account found for this Subscription although I have created Classic storage account in Microsoft Azure portal.

Friday, May 29, 2020 10:58 AM

All replies

• There is a similar thread discussion here based on the error message, please refer to the suggestions and let me know the status. 

The startup script is automatically deployed to the Azure nodes and runs on the nodes. If a problem occurs when the script runs, you can review the error logs. For more information, see Troubleshoot Deployments of Azure Nodes with Microsoft HPC Pack.

You may also check this link for requirements to Add Azure Nodes with Microsoft HPC Pack:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg481767(v=ws.11).aspx

If it doesn’t help, please let us know, we are happy to assist you more.

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.  
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Monday, June 1, 2020 10:10 AM
  • As suggested by you I have referred https://serverfault.com/questions/662661/no-service-for-subscription, solution is given for "NO SERVICE ACCOUNT FOUND" where else I have getting error as "No Storage account found for this subscription" I have already created a storage account in Azure Portal so my question is why my storage account is not getting reflected in HPC Pack 2012.

Can you please assist me to fix error Storage account found for this subscription

Monday, June 1, 2020 10:56 AM
  • Apologies for the misunderstood, can you share me the subscription ID, please reach to me via AZCommunity[AT]microsoft.com with a link to this Issue as well 

We would like to work closer with you on this matter.

Monday, June 1, 2020 11:44 AM
  • My Subscription id :************************

Can you brief me how can I reach via AZCommunity[AT]microsoft.com?

Also can you reach out on email aishwa*******driskanalytics.com so that we can fix this issue asap.

Monday, June 1, 2020 2:15 PM
  • I got this solution at ServerFault:

It turns out that you have to have a cloud service created in Azure first, you can do this by doing the following:

NEW -> COMPUTE -> CLOUD SERVICE

• Edited by RhodesG Monday, June 1, 2020 2:33 PM
    Monday, June 1, 2020 2:32 PM
  • I have already created a cloud service you can check in subscription
    Monday, June 1, 2020 2:42 PM
  • Can we schedule a short meeting ?
    Monday, June 1, 2020 2:43 PM
  • Hi Ashish,

Im in process of creating Node template for HPC , where presently stuck at the same point of (No Storage Account found for this subscription).

You got any solution for this. If Yes please let me know Kindly

Thanks

Mahesh

Monday, June 1, 2020 6:44 PM
  • Support request has been raised!
    Friday, June 5, 2020 12:23 PM