[Windows8]:Windows 8 build is great came across one glitch so far but thats about it Meaning Battlefield Bad Company 2

General discussion

• I am Amazed by the way windows 8 operates smooth quick and reliable when needed can't go wrong keep up the good work waiting for full day release and hoping on that right away be in line the first day anyways the glitch I found was battlefield bad company 2 when you are at the main menu or in the menu the game screen goes blank and then back to normal every time you click on anything in yellow usually the commands to log in and blah de da and so on and also the game will not operate in full screen mode even if you try to fix it same issue either than that while in game no problems except full screen mode and then in menus the blank 1 second screen but still very awesome style start menu and speedy operating sytem like I said keep up the good work Microsoft your making the revolution of ease so simple to use
    Tuesday, October 18, 2011 11:36 AM

All replies

• This forum is for a component that can only be used in writing software's graphic user interface. Since you are not talking about a software written by yourself, your question is off-topic here.

I suggest you to bring this issue to EA if you want the game to add Windows 8 to its supported platforms. 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:18 PM