none
i have to click on somewhere of website to show the Files-Library of SharePoint website RRS feed

• Question

• hi 

i have to click on somewhere of website to show the Files-Library for SharePoint site, but i want to attach it to the site without need to click on the website.

thanks 

• Moved by jrv Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:51 PM Correct site
    Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:15 PM

All replies

• This looks like it has nothing to do with PowerShell, please post in the correct forum

SharePoint forums

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/home?category=sharepoint

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. (99,108,97,121,109,97,110,50,64,110,121,99,97,112,46,114,114,46,99,111,109|%{[char]$_})-join''

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:30 PM
  • Moved to SharePoint forum.

\_(ツ)_/

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:51 PM
  • Hi, Mohammad,

Would you like to share a screenshot of your current library with some introductions about your requirements? What do you mean by “attach it to the site without need to click on the website.”

If you want to see the document library on the homepage.  You can

1. Go to the Home Page>Page Ribbon>Edit Page.
    2. Click on Insert Ribbon>Web Part>Apps> find the document library and click on Add.  
    3. Publish the page.

In this way, you will be see the library at Home Page.

Feel free to reply with any update

Best Regards

Jerry Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:29 AM
  • Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:46 PM
  • i just want to see this Files Library without clicking on somewhere of site.

thanks and regards,

Mohammad 

Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:47 PM
  • Hi, Mohammad,

It appears to me that could be caused by web parts. After you add a web part to the page, SharePoint will change the behavior of display.  Only show ribbon when you select or focus on a particular object (list item/web part).

Please check by edit page. If there are other web parts added. Delete it and save/publish the page.

Best Regards

Jerry Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, May 17, 2019 9:48 AM
  • Hi, Mohammad,

How is everything going? Have you checked your page? 

Best Regards

Jerry Xu

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:38 AM