none
Get space left on the report when print RRS feed

• Question

• I have text box and chart on my Group footer and want to print both of them on the same page.

It happens the space left is not enough to print the chart, so MS Access report print the chart on the next page.

I am looking for a solution to check the space left on the printer paper to add a page break before the text then the chart and text will print on the same page. Any suggestions or information is great appreciated,

Regards,

Sourises,

• Edited by sourises Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:28 PM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:22 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi. Just thinking out loud, probably not going to work, but have you tried setting the Keep Group Together just to see if it helps? Just a thought...
    Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:42 PM
  • Hi Sourises,

There are some members in Printer object that you could try with them, such as ItemSizeWidth, LeftMarging and so on. You may try to change PaperSize and check the result.

# Printer Members (Access)

https://msdn.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/office/ff197375.aspx

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 11, 2015 6:00 AM
  • I have text box and chart on my Group footer and want to print both of them on the same page.

It happens the space left is not enough to print the chart, so MS Access report print the chart on the next page.

I am looking for a solution to check the space left on the printer paper to add a page break before the text then the chart and text will print on the same page.

If you set the KeepTogether property of the Group Footer section to Yes, Access should do that for you automatically.

Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
    Access tips: www.datagnostics.com/tips.html

Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:57 PM