sitepmap RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

There is any functionality with I can create a sitemap for application ? Or how do I optimize and pass information to search engines for a website builded with Lightswitch html ?

Any suggestion is welcome

Monday, August 25, 2014 5:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Ge0rge,

Or how do I optimize and pass information to search engines for a website builded with Lightswitch html

For this question, I think we need understand what Lightswitch does and exploring LightSwitch architecture

Visual Studio LightSwitch is a development environment designed to simplify and shorten the development of businesses applications and data services. With LightSwitch we can:  

• Build HTML5-based apps that run on all modern devices,
    • Consume and aggregate multiple data sources like databases, SharePoint and OData
    • Eliminate plumbing code and focus on what makes your application unique. etc.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:01 AM
  • Hello Angie !

Maybe my question was not clear. I have understand the basic of Lightswitch . Of course we can work with standard functionalities provided by search engines for Spa and html5. I was asking if

lightswitch has some build in functionalities for less code.

Friday, August 29, 2014 8:05 AM
  • //Something like this could enumerate the 
    //screens in your app
    for (var prop in myapp) {
        if (prop.substr(0, 4) == 'show') {
            myapp.showScreen(prop);
        } 
    }

Friday, August 29, 2014 2:59 PM