none
Help with Promoted fields RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to get the ISA13 and GS06 values from the context properties? It looks like these are not promoted fields. I was hoping to promote them using the ServiceExt schema, but these fields are not even listed there. So how could I get these values from the context? Currently I have application that use an orchestration to merge the envelope info with the documents. I am trying to see whether I could improve the performance by using the context accessor functoid. Really appreciate if you guys could point me in the right direction.

thanks
    Tuesday, February 24, 2009 3:45 AM

Answers

• Hi,
        Total ISA and GS header comes into context properties. You can get the values of ISA13 and GS06 by parsing these fields.

Thanks
    Gyan
    • Marked as answer by G.Joseph Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:10 PM
    Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,
        Total ISA and GS header comes into context properties. You can get the values of ISA13 and GS06 by parsing these fields.

Thanks
    Gyan
    • Marked as answer by G.Joseph Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:10 PM
    Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:29 AM
  • Hi Gyan,

Thanks for the info. I was hoping to avoid that. Parsing ISA is not a problem since it is positional. But that's not the case with GS. Is there a neat way to parse the GS? Any functoids that I could use?

thanks
    Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:10 PM