none
XSD Generation ERROR RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have an existing XSD file with name OrdersDataset.XSD. This xsd file is containing columns which are filled from multiple tables. It has got parent child relation established between the tables.

Now when I am trying to add a new column into the dataset, I am getting an error while running the application, that the relation does not exist. Even if i roll back the changes from xsd and try to run still the same error.

Kindly help me.

Thanks

Vijay

• Moved by CoolDadTx Wednesday, February 1, 2017 3:10 PM ADO.NET related
    Tuesday, January 31, 2017 2:12 PM

All replies

• Hi VijayKCh,

>>Now when I am trying to add a new column into the dataset, I am getting an error while running the application

Could you please provide the detailed error message, it will be beneficial to resolve the issue.

In addition, please delete the xsd file and create it again with the new column and check if it works.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 3, 2017 9:16 AM