Catch screen action events RRS feed

• Question

• I want to catch all screen event. saveChanges, execute query etc...

Because my lightswitch Project run witk form authentication. When users session death i dont want shown Windows Security popup. I will redirect login page every 15 mins before session death. If i get every acction i can do this.

Thanks.

Friday, September 11, 2015 2:22 PM

Answers

• Hi M.Faik,

There are three method can add the code that before session death.
    1.In the designer of table, select the table and then click the arrow behind the "Write Code". Click the SaveChanges_Executing method. It will check all save operations that associate with current table.

2.On the screen, select the button that you want to control. Right-click, select the "Edit CanExecute Code". This method control the button that you want to control.

3.On the screen, click the arrow behind the "Write Code", select the "beforeApplyChanges". It will check all operations on this screen before you apply the changes.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, September 21, 2015 1:37 AM
    Monday, September 14, 2015 9:47 AM

All replies

• Hi M.Faik,

There are three method can add the code that before session death.
    1.In the designer of table, select the table and then click the arrow behind the "Write Code". Click the SaveChanges_Executing method. It will check all save operations that associate with current table.

2.On the screen, select the button that you want to control. Right-click, select the "Edit CanExecute Code". This method control the button that you want to control.

3.On the screen, click the arrow behind the "Write Code", select the "beforeApplyChanges". It will check all operations on this screen before you apply the changes.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, September 21, 2015 1:37 AM
    Monday, September 14, 2015 9:47 AM
  • But i need catch all screen event. saveChanges on html client side. Your example is for server side.

My need is,

I have a ligthswtich application. And i manage authentication different way on asp.membership. And when my application session expried, i dont see authentication popup. So on client side (html) i will use timeout method and every there is no action in 10 minutes, i refrash url.

Or different way if you have different suggestion.

Monday, October 19, 2015 2:17 PM