none
XAML IS NOT SUPPORTING PREVIEW

Question

• I installed Visual Studio 2015 and i updated Universal App but My Xaml  is Not Previewing ....  THIS ITEM IS NOT SUPPORT PREVIEW ERROR IS SHOWING .... 

Regards : Arsalan Sabir 
    • Moved by DotNet Wang Monday, February 8, 2016 2:40 AM
    Saturday, February 6, 2016 9:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Arsalan Sabir,

Thanks for your post.

Could you please tell me what's the version of your VS2015? Have you tried installing the VS2015 Update1.

First Make sure you have installed the Windows SDK 10240.

Then try to change the Target Version to Windows 10(10.0,Build 10240) in project properties.

If still no help. I wonder if you could share us a screenshot of your error. Please provide us some more detailed information about your issue if possible.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Monday, February 8, 2016 5:38 AM

All replies

• Hi Arsalan Sabir,

Visual C# forum is aim to discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language. We will move your thread to Visual Studio General forum for dedicated help.

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 8, 2016 2:39 AM
  • Hi Arsalan Sabir,

Thanks for your post.

Could you please tell me what's the version of your VS2015? Have you tried installing the VS2015 Update1.

First Make sure you have installed the Windows SDK 10240.

Then try to change the Target Version to Windows 10(10.0,Build 10240) in project properties.

If still no help. I wonder if you could share us a screenshot of your error. Please provide us some more detailed information about your issue if possible.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Monday, February 8, 2016 5:38 AM
  • Any update? Arsalan Sabir.

What about this issue?

Would you mind letting us know the latest information about this issue?

Best Regards,

Lake  Xiao

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:48 AM