none
External Batch release Trigger Message RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    In my application, when some EDI messages are submitted to the party , am sending a Controll Message as a external trigger for batching.

     

    1> The Control Message  created is as below.

     

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <ControlMessage xmlns="
    http://SQLControlMessage.IssueSelect">
      <PAM_Control>
        <DestinationParty>8</DestinationParty>
        <ActionType>EdiBatchActivate</ActionType>
        <ActionSource>EdiBatchActivate</ActionSource>
        <ActionDateTime>8/17/2007 5:00:31 PM</ActionDateTime>
        <ToBeBatched>1</ToBeBatched>
      </PAM_Control>
    </ControlMessage>

     

    2> The EDI Party with part ID 8 is properly configured for External Trigger as Release criteria.

    3>In receive Location am using  "BatchControlMessageRecvPipeline" built in EDI pipeline.

     

    Now when the message is placed at receive location , It is being  suspended with the below routing failure error.

     

    The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

     

    Can you please tell me what could be wrong with this...

     

    Advance Thanks

    Srinivasa Mahendrakar

     

     

     

    Friday, August 17, 2007 11:40 AM

Answers

  • This isn't the correct xml msg that you would use to override a batch release with external trigger - it is missing the encoding type of the batch you are trying to release and also has the incorrect batch control action type.

     

    The correct msg is:

     

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

    <ControlMessage xmlns="http://SQLControlMessage.IssueSelect">

    <PAM_Control>

    <DestinationParty>[PartyID]</DestinationParty>

    <EdiMessageType>[0 for X12 or 1 for Edifact]</EdiMessageType>

    <ActionType>EdiBatchOverride</ActionType>

    <ActionDateTime>[yyyy-mm-ddThh:mmTongue Tieds]</ActionDateTime>

    <UsedOnce>0</UsedOnce>

    <ToBeBatched>1</ToBeBatched>

    </PAM_Control>

    </ControlMessage>

     

    so the specific instance you would use to release a X12 batch with external trigger would be:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

    <ControlMessage xmlns="http://SQLControlMessage.IssueSelect">

    <PAM_Control>

    <DestinationParty>8</DestinationParty>

    <EdiMessageType>0</EdiMessageType>

    <ActionType>EdiBatchOverride</ActionType>

    <ActionDateTime>2006-08-16T18:19:20</ActionDateTime>

    <UsedOnce>0</UsedOnce>

    <ToBeBatched>1</ToBeBatched>

    </PAM_Control>

    </ControlMessage>

     

    The rest of the steps you are following is correct.

     

    I noticed that we have the incorrect template in R2 documentation and am following up to get that corrected.

     

    Thanks,

    Arnab.

    Friday, August 17, 2007 7:28 PM

All replies

  • This isn't the correct xml msg that you would use to override a batch release with external trigger - it is missing the encoding type of the batch you are trying to release and also has the incorrect batch control action type.

     

    The correct msg is:

     

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

    <ControlMessage xmlns="http://SQLControlMessage.IssueSelect">

    <PAM_Control>

    <DestinationParty>[PartyID]</DestinationParty>

    <EdiMessageType>[0 for X12 or 1 for Edifact]</EdiMessageType>

    <ActionType>EdiBatchOverride</ActionType>

    <ActionDateTime>[yyyy-mm-ddThh:mmTongue Tieds]</ActionDateTime>

    <UsedOnce>0</UsedOnce>

    <ToBeBatched>1</ToBeBatched>

    </PAM_Control>

    </ControlMessage>

     

    so the specific instance you would use to release a X12 batch with external trigger would be:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

    <ControlMessage xmlns="http://SQLControlMessage.IssueSelect">

    <PAM_Control>

    <DestinationParty>8</DestinationParty>

    <EdiMessageType>0</EdiMessageType>

    <ActionType>EdiBatchOverride</ActionType>

    <ActionDateTime>2006-08-16T18:19:20</ActionDateTime>

    <UsedOnce>0</UsedOnce>

    <ToBeBatched>1</ToBeBatched>

    </PAM_Control>

    </ControlMessage>

     

    The rest of the steps you are following is correct.

     

    I noticed that we have the incorrect template in R2 documentation and am following up to get that corrected.

     

    Thanks,

    Arnab.

    Friday, August 17, 2007 7:28 PM
  • Arnab,

    Thanks a lot .... Its doing fine now.

     

     

    Monday, August 20, 2007 6:27 AM