Tick mark is not visible when project files are checked in into ankh Svn. RRS feed

• Question

• I am working on visual studio extensibility. 

while checking solution which contain a project and project contains several files, I am not getting correct symbol (Tick mark) for all files. but all files are checking into the source control properly. but if I try to check in the solution to the Ankh Svn again then all symbols are displayed properly. Also while adding files to the project sometimes we are getting "?" symbol against the file and somtimes "+" symbol.

There is method SscGhlychanged() which i have overridden.

I am unable to understand why this is happening. Please help me.

Thursday, November 3, 2016 10:31 AM

All replies

• Hi abhi0022,

According to your description,I'm not sure what cause the issue, could you please provide more information about the issue. such as related code, screenshots,and how can I reproduce the issue on my side.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 7, 2016 6:11 AM