Can you please help me with invoking script in sample?

Answers

• Update on this.

Well, I got it working.  Turns out for c# for some reason reducing the size of the folder doesn't work.  Doing what the linked website said to do to reduce the size of the javascript folder apparently got rid of some files that were necessary.

I'll have to figure out for myself which files are necessary and which files are disposable.  This will be an arduous task...

• Marked as answer by RandyPete Monday, December 22, 2014 8:25 AM
    Monday, December 22, 2014 7:46 AM

All replies

• Hi RandyPete,

Try to remove the ms-appx-web from the script src, use something like below:

<script src='MathJax/unpacked/MathJax.js?config=default' type='text/javascript'>

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 22, 2014 5:15 AM
  • Hi RandyPete,

Try to remove the ms-appx-web from the script src, use something like below:

<script src='MathJax/unpacked/MathJax.js?config=default' type='text/javascript'>

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

This does nothing.
    Monday, December 22, 2014 6:38 AM
  • Update on this.

Well, I got it working.  Turns out for c# for some reason reducing the size of the folder doesn't work.  Doing what the linked website said to do to reduce the size of the javascript folder apparently got rid of some files that were necessary.

I'll have to figure out for myself which files are necessary and which files are disposable.  This will be an arduous task...

• Marked as answer by RandyPete Monday, December 22, 2014 8:25 AM
    Monday, December 22, 2014 7:46 AM