none
Problems publishing a game to Brazil

Question

• Hi everyone,

I just uploaded my game to the Windows Phone store, and it got approved and all. I added an ESRB and PEGI ratings to it, and also placed an equivalent rating for DJCTQ attaching the same ESRB file I used previously, as indicated in the documentation (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/jj206734(v=vs.105).aspx).

For some reason I cannot compreehend, my app appears in the american store, the british store, but not in the brazilian store, saying my app is not available in that region.

My published package shows as approved, and I cannot see anywhere in the dashboard why my app is not in the brazilian market.

What am I doing wrong?

Friday, March 27, 2015 8:13 PM

Answers

• >>> What am I doing wrong?

Nothing, except perhaps being impatient. It takes time for apps to roll out into every market. Unless your app was approved/published more than a few days ago just wait.

If it has been more than a few days and you've double-checked everything, then raise a support request with Microsoft in case something is wrong.

I'm a self-taught noob amateur. Please take this into account when responding to my posts or when taking advice from me.

• Marked as answer by Roger Pugh Monday, April 6, 2015 8:38 PM
    Saturday, March 28, 2015 12:16 AM

All replies