none
Windows Azure Trial RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i am trying to set up a trial for the windows azure platfrom, the problem is that i am ureently locate in morroco, but in the trial pop up window i can not find out Morocco listed ther, so i have no clue if it is possible to enroll for a trial or not in my country.

can you clarify that for me !

thank you.

Friday, May 11, 2012 12:14 PM

Answers

• Him

That's not mean you can not use Windows Azure in Morocco, you can apply an Azure account in the countries that Vaibhav list above, Windows Azure requires a credit card number and the telephone number of the countries that supported. The work round such like ask your friend in other countries help to apply Azure account and you can use it morocco.

I believe Azure will be supported in more countries soon.

Thanks.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:13 PM
  • Hi,

Windows Azure is commercially available in the following 41 countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, United States, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hungary, Israel, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, and Trinidad and Tobago.

If you found this post useful, Please "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful". Thanks! Vaibhav Gujral.

Friday, May 11, 2012 12:26 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Windows Azure is commercially available in the following 41 countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, United States, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hungary, Israel, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, and Trinidad and Tobago.

If you found this post useful, Please "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful". Thanks! Vaibhav Gujral.

Friday, May 11, 2012 12:26 PM
  • Thank you Gujral, so this means i can't use it in morocco then !!

Friday, May 11, 2012 3:00 PM
  • Him

That's not mean you can not use Windows Azure in Morocco, you can apply an Azure account in the countries that Vaibhav list above, Windows Azure requires a credit card number and the telephone number of the countries that supported. The work round such like ask your friend in other countries help to apply Azure account and you can use it morocco.

I believe Azure will be supported in more countries soon.

Thanks.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:13 PM
  • Thank you for you help and time ;)
    Monday, May 14, 2012 10:56 AM