Open Multiple Crystal Report in One Time RRS feed

• Question

• User1100931378 posted

Hi there,

Right now, I have a button that will display a crystal report when it is clicked. However, users really want to open multiple reports at a time. 

The code that I have is 

string strScript = MyClass.GetScriptToPrintReport("../../CrystalReports/crv.aspx", Request.QueryString["Guid"]);
    Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.GetType(), "anything", strScript);

I tried  to make a loop to do run the two lines above but it did not work. 

Please let me know what I need to do to achieve this.

Thank you,

Sompop 
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:56 PM

All replies

• User-34860367 posted

Hello,

I knew there are some limits in any available reporting tool (Crystal Report, Active Report, etc...). I got a headache issue on Crystal Report too as folllowing:

How do I can print out multiple reports that similiar layout and each reports is the results of complex aggregated calculations based on the user selection at the runtime. My customer would prefer to setup all parameters and print them out one time, but I am not sure whether or not to implement among ASP.NET, Crystal Report and PL/SQL Oracle stored procedures? I also got the same your situation how to open more than one report using one button too. I posted my questions long time ago and received one feedback that I could not implement with my current design but still pending how to do it.  If you have any solution from Crystal Report expertise, please post it and share with folks.

Thursday, July 12, 2012 2:39 PM
  • User-34860367 posted

I created a submenu to handle opening multiple reports using the same parameter session. It solved my issues.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 11:54 AM