Out of Office Uniform Template RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team

I have a requirement to set the Out of Office Template for all users within company.Can i enable the belwo template in outlook for all users and they can just select date and time and modify the relevant content. I am using Exchange Server 2016 in hybrid mode with office 365. Is below possible in anyway like GPO or Exchange powershell

Automatic out of office reply:

Thank you for your email. I am out of office from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy. I may not have regular access to my emails. Therefore, for urgent matters please contact the following colleague(s):" 1. (Name) (Function / Department) at (email Address) 2. (Name) (Function / Department) at (email Address) 3. (Name) (Function / Department) at (email Address)

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 1:27 PM

All replies

• There is no way to set it globally or using a GPO, In Powershell you should be able to use Set-MailboxAutoReplyConfiguration https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/set-mailboxautoreplyconfiguration?view=exchange-ps to set it per Mailbox

Cheers
    Glen

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 9:08 PM
  • Hi vgahod,

As mentioned by Glen, I am afraid it's not feasible to set the oof template for all users. 

Then please note that actually this forum is for developer issues about Exchange. For non-developer questions regarding Exchange, the previous TechNet forums have been migrated to a new home on Microsoft Q&A. We have created a copy of it on Microsoft Q&A Platform: 
    Out of Office Uniform Template
    We invite you to register the Microsoft Q&A Platform and continue the discussion out there with us.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 22, 2020 2:39 AM