none
EAS 14.0 Reply state example RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can someone please provide details on how to sync the reply state with example packages?

Or hints so that i can find some relation in the specification?

Thanks

Czar

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:13 PM

Answers

• Hi Dominic,

Is my understanding correct it seems to me that the relation of "reply state" in specification is with 2.2.2.23 email2:LastVerbExecuted (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee201536%28EXCHG.80%29.aspx).

The term "reply state" is being promoted in the EAS 14.0 product specification was confusing as similar term was not being located in the specification.

Thanks

Sireesh

• Marked as answer by King Salemno Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:33 PM
    Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:53 AM
  • Sireesh,

This is indeed the Reply State in which you seek. I have filed a bug against the documentation for clarity.

Thank you for your feedback.

Dominic Salemno
    Escalation Engineer
    Open Specifications

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Czar,

Thank you for your question.  A colleague will contact you soon to follow up.

Regards,

Mark Miller

Escalation Engineer

US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 1:25 PM
  • Czar,

I am the engineer who has taken ownership of your issue. I am currently investigating this and will update you as things progress.

Dominic Salemno
    Escalation Engineer
    Open Specifications

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:15 PM
  • Hi Dominic,

Is my understanding correct it seems to me that the relation of "reply state" in specification is with 2.2.2.23 email2:LastVerbExecuted (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee201536%28EXCHG.80%29.aspx).

The term "reply state" is being promoted in the EAS 14.0 product specification was confusing as similar term was not being located in the specification.

Thanks

Sireesh

Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:53 AM
  • Sireesh,

This is indeed the Reply State in which you seek. I have filed a bug against the documentation for clarity.

Thank you for your feedback.

Dominic Salemno
    Escalation Engineer
    Open Specifications

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:30 PM