Posting a message from event hub to event grid fails RRS feed

• Question

• I am receiving this error when trying to forward an event from event grid to event hubs:

An unexpected error has occurred. Please report the x-ms-request-id header value to our forums for assistance or raise a support ticket., errorMessage=One or more errors occurred., innerErrorMessage=Can't connect to the resource /subscriptions/xxx/resourceGroups/eventhub-rg/providers/Microsoft.EventHub/namespaces/xxx since the Azure Event Grid can't communicate to resources under VNET."

which is strange as the event hub is configured to allow access from all networks.

I have no idea what a x-ms-request-id header is, so i can't provide one.

How can I fix this issue?

Best regards

Thursday, February 13, 2020 9:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Brecht,

We apologize for the delay in response.This will require some deeper analysis. Can you please file a support request @ https://aka.ms/azsupt and reference this issue in the description? If you do not have access to a support plan, please reach out @ AZCommunity@microsoft.com with a link to this thread, your subscription ID and we can help get the support ticket opened for this issue.

Thank you!

Grace

Thursday, February 20, 2020 11:11 PM
  • Hi Brecht,

Try removing any and all firewall rules and create your even hub subscription with your service bus namespace as the endpoint. If that doesn't work, please see Grace's suggestion in opening a support ticket.

Hope this helps. 

Thanks in advance, Ryan

Friday, February 21, 2020 5:02 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

The day after I posted this issue, the issue solved itself around 3 AM. I don't think anyone in our organization changed something around that time, but it's solved now.

Do you still want more info for further investigation?

Friday, February 21, 2020 8:37 AM