none
Exchange 2019 performance is not better than Exchange 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• I tested Exchange 2019 in lab environment, the message received per sencond is about 80 messages. The Exchagne queue viewer shows that queue of delivering messages to DB becomes higher.

The same server, I tested Exchagne 2016 before, the message received per sencond is about 140 messages.

I want to know the reasons. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance.

Environment:

Memory: 128G

Disk: SSD

CPU: Logical processors  40

3 ESP clients to send messages

Monday, February 25, 2019 9:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The issue you have observed in delayed queue can be due to various factors. First of all check, if you find any issues in Event viewer. It can be OS related, Exchange related, AD related or even certain hardware issues. I would also suggest you to do a best practice analysis using a fantastic tool here: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Exchange-Analyzer-6e20132e

Regards From: Exchange Online | World of Cloud Computing

Monday, February 25, 2019 10:27 AM
  • Hello Manu,

Thanks for your kindly reply. We will try to use the tool that you suggested. 

It is strange for me that we deployed Exchange 2016 and Exchang 2019 on the same server with the same hardware configuration.

Regards

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:29 AM
  • Hi Manu,

We tried to use the tool to do analysis. Unfortunately we did not find any clue about this performance issue compraring with previous Exchange version.

Thank you.

Regards,

David

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:52 AM