TemplateBladeVirtualPart MICROSOFT_AZURE_STORAGE RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to access the Container page on Azure. But it gives me the above <g class="gr_ gr_4 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="4" id="4">erorr</g> message [see title]. Can anyone help on this?

Friday, May 12, 2017 3:56 AM

All replies

• Could you please elaborate a little on your scenario and share us the screenshot of the error message?

Are you trying to access the Azure storage blob container through Classic portal or ARM portal?

Saturday, May 13, 2017 3:18 AM
  • I just had the exact same issue: in the new portal, click all resources, click my Storage Account name, the blade is displayed with "TemplateBladeVirtualPart  MICROSOFT_AZURE_STORAGE". See enclosed picture.

In Azure Storage Explorer application I get 'Cloud Explorer has encountered an expected error: Could not obtain keys for Storage Account. Please check that you have the correct permissions.'

It was working fine yesterday.

Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:31 PM
  • Got it: the subscription had expired!  I fixed the payment method and it took less than 2 minutes to have access to the blade again. I would suggest that the message be improved, just as a similar message Disabled Subscription Leads to Cryptic Portal was improved about a year ago.
    Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:49 PM
  • I'm glad to hear that your issue is resolved.

Friday, May 19, 2017 3:48 AM