Expression Studio 4 Installation error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I install expression studio 4, and it is preferably working fine. recently i installed Microsoft Visual studio 2012 after 2 day i uninstall, from then onwards i am getting invalid product key. i uninstall expression studio 4 and try to install expression studio 4 in the beginning it self i am getting invalid product key

can any help me

Monday, August 6, 2012 8:44 PM

All replies

• I am sorry to hear about the licensing issue you are experiencing.  We need to look at the state of your Studio V4 licenses. 

Some questions to get us started.

What OS are you installing on? Is it 32 or 64 bit? What version of Expression Studio V4 are you running (Web, Premium, or Ultimate).  Are you installing a Trial?

Please contact us at EXFORDIS AT Microsoft DOT com.  We can then coordinate.

With regards

Christopher Cole

Microsoft Expression

Microsoft Corp.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:49 PM
  • I am installing Expression Studio Ultimate 4

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:58 PM
  • sarath gade,
    We need to see the state of your Expression Studio V4 license store.  Are you willing to run a tool that will display the license store state?

With regards
    Christopher Cole
    Microsoft Expression
    Microsoft Corp.

Thursday, September 6, 2012 10:20 PM
  • is the free of cost or I need to pay any thing. to run the tool

sarath. gade

Friday, September 7, 2012 3:01 AM
  • Free, it will just be a diagnostic tool the team uses.
    Friday, September 7, 2012 2:34 PM
  • so what is the procedure, what i have to do.
    Friday, September 7, 2012 5:06 PM
  • sarath gade,
    We need to see the state of your Expression Studio V4 license store.  Are you willing to run a tool that will display the license store state?

With regards
    Christopher Cole
    Microsoft Expression
    Microsoft Corp.

You need to email the address quoted above.  Christopher Cole should then reply with the information you need. Otherwise, if you want to provide your contact info in another way, he can contact you.
    Friday, September 7, 2012 6:25 PM