why i can't run my app,it is always enter the app Store?

Question

• why i can't run my app,it is always enter the app Store,i update my Developer license,but nothing happened,when i debug my app ,i will turn to the app Store...
    Friday, May 04, 2012 1:47 AM

Answers

• OK,i down i use regedit and delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateChange\PackageList\"(MyAppProductCode,it is a folder named by GUID,i find in AppxManifest.xml)",then my app can debug,and never enter the app Store.
    Friday, May 04, 2012 2:57 AM

All replies

• i use powershell to remove my Developer license use "Unregister-WindowsDeveloperLicense" and get the new Developer license use "Show-WindowsDeveloperLicenseRegistration",but when i debug my app ,it is always enter the app Store.and show me the Developer license already expried,but i have a Developer license until 2012/6/3.
    Friday, May 04, 2012 2:46 AM
  • OK,i down i use regedit and delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateChange\PackageList\"(MyAppProductCode,it is a folder named by GUID,i find in AppxManifest.xml)",then my app can debug,and never enter the app Store.
    Friday, May 04, 2012 2:57 AM