Features description/evaluation RRS feed

• Question

•  

I haven't found features descriptions of the library as well as evaluation version. As such there is no information on what can be done with it.

Can you please put documentation and or public interface for an open access?

Or may be you can answer following question:

1. Can Shape be made actionable - click event, right click menu, drag/drop, etc?

2. Can connector between shapes be made actionable - click event, right click menu, drag/drop, etc?

3. Can description be shown near/over shape or connector?

Thank you

Alexander

Monday, December 3, 2007 7:40 PM

Answers

All replies

• Alexander,

Microsoft Automatic Graph Layout is a commercial version of GLEE. I put some documentation at http://research.microsoft.com/~levnach/Msagl_webPage.htm

The answer is "yes" to all your questions, thanks.

Lev

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 4:16 PM
  •  

Lev,

I'm going to evaluating the tool for the company I'm consulting for.

1. When you saying  - "yes" to all your questions - is this relates to Microsoft.GLEE.GraphViewerGDIGraph.dll ?

Any possibility to render using VML in browser and make nodes actionable?

2. I haven't found non-commercial download link - I was going to use it for tool evaluation. Is it still available?

Let me know

Regards

Alexander

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 4:45 PM
  • Alexander,

There is no a non-commercial download link, sorry.

You need to have three DLLs mentioned at the web site http://research.microsoft.com/~levnach/Msagl_webPage.htm.

MSAGL comes with its own GDI+ viewer. This viewer supports events on nodes and edges, you can also edit layout interactively. From the other side you can just get the graph layout from MSAGL and render the graph with another tool.

Thanks,

Lev

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 5:05 PM
  • This link is not working can you post the updated link regarding the same features which were asked above?

Thanks

Pranay

Thursday, July 8, 2010 10:19 AM
  • Sunday, June 19, 2011 4:47 PM