none
Visual Studio 2013 not display job graph for large jobs.

Question

• Hi! Why Visual studio not displays job graph for large jobs? I am using Visual Studio 2013 Professional and for large job (4 input files with size larger than 10 GB, 4 PROCESS statements, 8 SELECT statements and 8 output files. I can't display graph also after job ending. Graph is visible only on portal, but not during job execution and portal does not provide various display options (like execution time and average execution time).
    Thursday, April 28, 2016 4:12 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience for you. We found a bug in our code which does not work correctly when the job graph is big.

If it blocks you, could you send me an email at xiaoyzhu at microsoft dot com and let's follow up thru email to unblock you?

Sorry for the inconvenience for this.

Xiaoyong

Saturday, April 30, 2016 1:02 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience for you. We found a bug in our code which does not work correctly when the job graph is big.

If it blocks you, could you send me an email at xiaoyzhu at microsoft dot com and let's follow up thru email to unblock you?

Sorry for the inconvenience for this.

Xiaoyong

Saturday, April 30, 2016 1:02 AM
  • Hi! This is not necessary at this moment, but could I contact with you in the future to get graphs for similar jobs? Sorry for the answer after such a long time.
    Tuesday, May 17, 2016 11:42 AM
  • Sure, feel free to send me emails if you have any questions when using the Data Lake Tools for VS, or you have any questions for U-SQL/ADLA.

Xiaoyong

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:21 PM