Using ONE Microsoft account for more than 100 Windows devices

Question

• I developed an application for company customers and it is listed on the windows store now. I need to use only ONE Microsoft e-mail for so many devices for my users. How to log in on all the devices with the same e-mail instead of creating one for each user and for each new user?

Ahmed Abd El-Karim

Sunday, January 25, 2015 6:22 AM

Answers

• When talking about the phone the maximum number of devices on a single account is 5. When it comes to Windows 8.1 on PCs and Tablets it's 88 but you can not use it on more than that.

If this is intended for company deployment you can do that using sideloading by either getting a sideloading key or joining the devices to a domain or using a company certificate for Windows Phones.

Deploying it via the Store is not a viable option there.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:03 AM

All replies

• Sunday, January 25, 2015 1:56 PM
  • No, I'm not looking for code here. I'm asking if I want to log in on many devices using ONE Microsoft e-mail. Microsoft supports 5 devices for the same email, but I need to log in say on 200 devices. I don't want to create a MS outlook mail for each user.

Ahmed Abd El-Karim

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 6:22 AM
  • When talking about the phone the maximum number of devices on a single account is 5. When it comes to Windows 8.1 on PCs and Tablets it's 88 but you can not use it on more than that.

If this is intended for company deployment you can do that using sideloading by either getting a sideloading key or joining the devices to a domain or using a company certificate for Windows Phones.

Deploying it via the Store is not a viable option there.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:03 AM
  • Thank you very much, I think this is right :)

Ahmed Abd El-Karim

Saturday, February 7, 2015 12:37 PM