none
SSRS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working in ssrs with visual studio 2008. I am making mark sheet of students. I have selected two data sets and applied the parameter on the roll number. It is giving the results on the condition of roll numbers and shows only one page at a time of selected roll number. But I want to form it in such a way that I can see the mark sheet of each student on individual pages collectively.  How can I do it ?

Monday, July 23, 2012 10:20 AM

All replies

• You can set the page break properties on the row that you would like to break on. See this article for help.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms156434(v=SQL.100).aspx

Brad Syputa, Microsoft Reporting Services This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.

Monday, July 23, 2012 4:30 PM
  • Hi,

As you have suggested about page break , I have tried with method earlier but it is not helpful for me. My result is giving on the behalf of parameters(roll number of student). First I need to show the result collectively in systematic way as roll number wise. At this point I am help less. If possible please help.

Thanks,

Manoj

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:09 AM
  • Hello Manoj,

I think you are not making group of roll number...
    please check the below image..

apply grouping on roll number ..
    now, for page break, see grouping property options and select page break between each instance of a group.

it will work fine.

hope this will help you.

20CF

Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:24 AM