none
Setting top margin in datasheet view RRS feed

• Question

• In Access 2007, a form displays data in datasheet view.  I can increase the top margin of the datasheet cells in the property sheet but the increased top margin does not display.  Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Jim Bowman

Monday, August 30, 2010 1:35 AM

Answers

• Hello Jim,

Please raise this question in Answers site to get responses and support from experts there. This forum is for Access development issues. Here is the forum link: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-IN/addbuz/threads. You will probably get more help from expert there. If you have any concern for this issue, or I have mistaken this scenario, just feel free to follow up.

Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day! 

Best regards,
    Bessie Zhao - MSFT
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    • Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Tuesday, September 7, 2010 9:25 AM
    Wednesday, September 1, 2010 10:40 AM

All replies

• Hello Jim,

Please raise this question in Answers site to get responses and support from experts there. This forum is for Access development issues. Here is the forum link: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-IN/addbuz/threads. You will probably get more help from expert there. If you have any concern for this issue, or I have mistaken this scenario, just feel free to follow up.

Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day! 

Best regards,
    Bessie Zhao - MSFT
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    • Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Tuesday, September 7, 2010 9:25 AM
    Wednesday, September 1, 2010 10:40 AM
  • Hello again,

I am writing to check the status of the issue on your side. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Best regards,
    Bessie Zhao - MSFT
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback of our support, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 6, 2010 9:40 AM