none
[CRITICAL] App is stuck at "waiting for release" even if it already available on the store

Question

• I've published a faulty update to my app, then I fixed the issue and packed another xap to upload... But I can't because the dashboard says "waiting for release".

This needs to fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help.

Matteo Marcianò - founder of ByteStorms

Thursday, November 26, 2015 1:44 PM

All replies

• The app right now is not working at all. We really really need to publish a fix for that but we can't.

Each minute passed like this, costs a week of good reputation.

Thursday, November 26, 2015 2:18 PM
  • Nobody at Microsoft wants to shed a light on this?

Thursday, November 26, 2015 6:07 PM
  • Hello Matteo,

If you still require assistance with this issue, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may investigate further. Thank you!

Thursday, November 26, 2015 7:29 PM
  • Already did. Support request number is 1314830208.

The issue is still active and critical to me :(

Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:03 PM
  • The issue is still active and nothing changed after over 36 hours... Is it really so hard to unlock the submission process on my account?

Friday, November 27, 2015 7:57 PM
  • Well, thanks... Over two days have passed, nothing has changed and I keep getting bad reviews for a Windows Dev Center issue... Many thanks for that....

Usually, I don't like to complain or to whine over anything... but this one is a big major epic fail of the Windows Dev Center portal.

Saturday, November 28, 2015 9:02 AM
  • After four days, Windows Dev Center is still broken to me.

Sunday, November 29, 2015 7:00 PM
  • Matteo, I am waiting two weeks (current one is third) and for now result is application unavailability. In my case it was caused by wrong price set for several countries, like $0.099 for India, store tried to replace them with base price but submission anyway stucked waiting for release. When prices were fixed, that submission removed app from store. I made new submission and it is still hanging in certification state.
    Monday, November 30, 2015 3:37 PM
  • Unfortunately I have to publish a URGENT bug fix, but the submission process still says that it is "waiting for release".

Opened tons of tickets and support requests, but nobody gives a damn, nor dares to give some explanation.

Somebody at Microsoft will ever answer me for good or should I just quit developing apps for Windows??

Come on, just reset a damn flag and we can go home. It's not so hard.

Monday, November 30, 2015 11:42 PM
  • 8 days have passed and my app is still "pending"... I'm wondering how could it be so hard to unlock it...

Thursday, December 3, 2015 10:41 PM
  • I had the same problem for about 3 weeks. After 3 weeks finally someone made it pass. I had like 3 different people look into the matter. This really, really pissed me off. I had a bunch of emails coming to me about how they are working on the issue with no result. Then puff after 3 weeks it passed. What a waste of time. I really dont want to develop apps for IOS or Android since I hate Google and Apple but it seems that I will have to when such things happen on Windows. 
    Saturday, December 5, 2015 11:22 PM