What is the best tool to convert code from Java to .NET Core RRS feed

• Question

• I have a requirement for converting Java code into .NET Core, and have been trying to find a good tool for doing code conversion. I could find a Microsoft tool, JLCA which was used for conversion. But, this tool is a old version and doesn't get installed on Windows 10 and also seems like it is deprecated
    Tuesday, June 16, 2020 2:48 AM

Answers

• Hi there,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

As I know, the Java Language Conversion Assistant (JLCA) is discontinued. For more details, please check the link.

In addition, you can view the similar issue and hope it helps:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/896867/tool-to-convert-java-to-c-sharp-code

BTW, this forum is related to .NET Framework Setup and Servicing, we recommend you report it to Stack Overflow tagged code-translation. Thanks for your understanding.

Hoping everything goes well.

Sincerely,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 8:32 AM