URLRewriter.ModuleRewriter errors - Object reference not set to an instance of an object RRS feed

• Question

• User-1394492451 posted
    Hello,

I use URLRewriter dll wich is commonly used here. But i encounter lot of problems with it.
    It is set OK and works fine for a while then begin to crash. Then it crashes at request 1/3 of the times. Sound not understandable as it works fine the other 2/3 times...
    Get this error on all of my machines, win XP Pro, IIS 5.0.
    Anybody has similar troubles with this DLL ?

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       URLRewriter.ModuleRewriter.Rewrite(String requestedPath, HttpApplication app) +107
       URLRewriter.BaseModuleRewriter.BaseModuleRewriter_AuthorizeRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +100
       System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Monday, March 13, 2006 5:06 PM

All replies

• User-581139276 posted

Hi,

I am getting the exact same error..   has anyone figured what is causing it?

Thanks.

Wednesday, September 6, 2006 2:29 PM
  • User312496708 posted

hi I have Not worked with asp.net 2.0 url rewriting but have upgraded my work from asp.net 1.1 to 2.0 and that seems to work fine for me.

Thanks

Vikram

Vikram's Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2006 11:40 PM