none
Where can i download the preview ribbon sample? RRS feed

All replies

• Hi, Mark-Gort

I have applied to Microsoft for an update of the document. If there is any news, I will update this post in the first time.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Best regards,

Strive

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 26, 2019 2:40 AM
  • Sorry I can see you haven't had much help. This forum won't let me post the link but if you go to easyribbonbuilder dott comm and download the free version it has all the sample code and everything for you to create a ribbon and make dynamic changes.

Hope that helps

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 2:10 AM
  • If you follow your link, the "Microsoft Download Center" link in the "Download Information" section seems to be broken because it lands on the default Microsoft Download Center page.

I can't post links because my account is not "verified" and I refuse to give MS my phone number, so I will have to describe how you can get there.

Further down in the "Samples" section there are 6 links to the individual sample pages. If you click any of these links, they lead to a page for each sample. On any of those pages there is a "Usage" section that has the correct link in the "Microsoft Download Center" bullet.

microsoft dot cm /en-us/download/details.aspx?id=9620
    Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:28 AM