none
834 edi schema..error in batch schema RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am trying to build a solution for the HIPAA 834. When am trying to build the solution i get an error saying

Error    1    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    C:\Documents and Settings\...........\X12_BatchSchema.xsd   

Can anyone please help me on this. This is very urgent as i need to build a map once i get this error resolved.

Thanks
    Tuesday, October 20, 2009 2:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,
        Add the batch schema in your project. And then generate a instance out of this batch schema. It will give you the output with envelopes.

Thanks
    Gyan
    If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    Friday, October 23, 2009 1:58 PM

All replies

• Can you share the repro steps? which version of BizTalk you are using?
    Bhola Meena [http://blogs.msdn.com/biztalkb2b]
    • Proposed as answer by roojava Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:20 PM
    Tuesday, October 20, 2009 3:03 PM

• If you have modified any child elements in the schema , in the properties windows make sure  Max Occurs is not set to zero.

There was a bug in earlier versions of the .net framework which may have resurfaced.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319922/

Let me know if this works for you.
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:26 PM
  • Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. I have got the solution for it. Now i have another problem with my 834 file. I have the standard schema for 834. But where do i get the envelopes for it. Can you guide me on these.
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 5:24 PM
  • What was your solution to this problem. Please share your results so others can learn from it. Thanks.
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 5:53 PM
  • I had referenced the EDI Batch Schema. Due to this i was experiencing this problem. After i removed the reference, i was able to get the problem solved.
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 2:05 PM
  • Hi,
        Add the batch schema in your project. And then generate a instance out of this batch schema. It will give you the output with envelopes.

Thanks
    Gyan
    If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    Friday, October 23, 2009 1:58 PM