none
Get font size for slide shape RRS feed

• Question

• A shape which is located on the slide has a paragraph and this paragraph has A.Run instance which property RunProperties.FontSize is null.

This instance also contains text. How can I get his font size?

Maybe if FontSize is null then this instance uses some default FontSize, but then where store this value?

Monday, July 16, 2018 3:27 PM

Answers

• Hi adamShakhabov,

The PowerPoint creates a slide based on the slide master. If we doesn't change the font size, it will keep the default font size. You can check it using the Open XML SDK 2.5 Productivity Tool. For example, I create a slide based on the Title Slide slide master and type some words in the title and subtitle shapes. And you can refer the figure below about the how the default font size is serialized in OpenXML:

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:25 AM

All replies

• Hello adamShakhabov,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN Forum.

I'm trying to involve some senior engineers into this issue and it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day! 

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 6:08 AM
  • Hi adamShakhabov,

The PowerPoint creates a slide based on the slide master. If we doesn't change the font size, it will keep the default font size. You can check it using the Open XML SDK 2.5 Productivity Tool. For example, I create a slide based on the Title Slide slide master and type some words in the title and subtitle shapes. And you can refer the figure below about the how the default font size is serialized in OpenXML:

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:25 AM