none
My app not showing in the search results if I search based on app name or category

Question

• Hi,

My app was certified yesterday and was published in the app store. I can install it based on the app ID I have from my account and others too can do the same. But I am unable to search for the app in the app store based on its title(Music Search). It is not showing up in the category search as well. When I search based on the author name only it shows up.

Please help!!

Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:25 PM

Answers

• Hi,

My app was certified yesterday and was published in the app store. I can install it based on the app ID I have from my account and others too can do the same. But I am unable to search for the app in the app store based on its title(Music Search). It is not showing up in the category search as well. When I search based on the author name only it shows up.

Please help!!

The store tends to take some amount of time to 'reindex' so that your app comes up in the search results. I've seen this take up to a week after my app being offline and just being put back on-line. Usually it seems to take around 48-72 hours.

-Rob

Thursday, March 27, 2014 6:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please help!!

The store tends to take some amount of time to 'reindex' so that your app comes up in the search results. I've seen this take up to a week after my app being offline and just being put back on-line. Usually it seems to take around 48-72 hours.

-Rob

Thursday, March 27, 2014 6:04 PM
  • Thanks Rob, will wait for another 2 days as you have suggested.
    Friday, March 28, 2014 3:57 AM