• Question

• Hi,

i've purchased:

Part Number:  JT9-00069

Product Name:  TechNet Direct DTI Xena Single User

Qty:  1

Unit Price:  224.18

Item Total:  224.18

Estimated Delivery Date if paid upfront (Not applicable to TechNet Plus Direct orders): March 10, 2008

Subtotal: 224.18

Total: 224.18

by credit card. My Item Status is "
    Item Submitted" - my question is now, do i need to wait till 12th March? Or will i receive an activation email immeadiatly? When will i receive a new Status so i can connect to my Passport account to my passport account?

best regards,

sash
    Sunday, February 24, 2008 9:05 AM

Answers

All replies

•  

From the TechNet Subscriptions Support Page (http://technet.microsoft.com/subscriptions/bb521230.aspx ):

Your Account

An overview of TechNet Subscriptions is located here. To get assistance on questions specific to managing your TechNet Subscription, or to make changes to your TechNet Subscription via phone, online, or e-mail, click on your region or program below.

Region

Use one of the links above based on your location to identify which call center can assist you with these account specific questions.

Monday, February 25, 2008 4:58 AM
  • Curious if you found out the answer - I also ordered yesterday my order says:

Your Estimated Delivery Date is: 3/6/2008  

Not sure why I have to wait for the delivery of downloadable software...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:28 AM
  • The estimated delivery date for a TechNet Plus Direct Subscription is referring to when a Subscriber ID card is expected to be delivered to be.

Best regards,

Christine (MSFT)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 5:24 PM
  • C McMann:  Am I correct in thinking you need your "Subscriber ID card" in order to activate ones Technet account?

If not -- what is the normal turn-around time on getting ones account activated?  I was also going to pursue ordering the service, but was not able to find any helpful information on the website prior to ordering.

(I am only interested in the TechNet Direct Service).

Thanks,
    Glen
    Friday, February 29, 2008 12:09 AM