none
Change my Project to another Program RRS feed

• Question

• How do I change my project to a different program?  Currently in the Project Center it is listed under Program: (which is empty) and I want to change it to be listed under another Program: ProgramName?
    Monday, November 4, 2019 12:06 PM

Answers

• Hi, Program is not a standard field in Project Online, however the program field should be available for selection under one of the Project Detail Pages when you edit the project through the browser.   As this is a custom field (and hence a custom soln) you should seek further help from the organisation that configured Project Online for you, or of course, see your admin.

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

Monday, November 4, 2019 1:27 PM
  • Thank you for responding. I was able to correct the issue. I opened the Project, saved and checked it back in and it was listed under the correct Program.
    • Marked as answer by KMW1130 Monday, November 4, 2019 1:58 PM
    Monday, November 4, 2019 1:58 PM

All replies

• Hi, Program is not a standard field in Project Online, however the program field should be available for selection under one of the Project Detail Pages when you edit the project through the browser.   As this is a custom field (and hence a custom soln) you should seek further help from the organisation that configured Project Online for you, or of course, see your admin.

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

Monday, November 4, 2019 1:27 PM
  • Thank you for responding. I was able to correct the issue. I opened the Project, saved and checked it back in and it was listed under the correct Program.
    • Marked as answer by KMW1130 Monday, November 4, 2019 1:58 PM
    Monday, November 4, 2019 1:58 PM